Re[2]: Another Ethical Question

Subject: Re[2]: Another Ethical Question
From: Karla McMaster <mcmaster%pcmail -dot- cti-pet -dot- com -at- CTI-PET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 1994 16:54:21 EST

Steve Read said he didn't understand my "hatred of agencies." I'm sorry my post
gave that impression. I had an initial impression of agencies that was not
good, but I want to investigate whether or not that's a valid impression.
That's why I posted the question. For example, I didn't know that most agencies
cut their margin after the first six months or so. I hope more knowledgeable
people (who have done contract work, like Steve) will contribute on this topic.

Thanks.

Karla McMaster, technical writer
CTI PET Systems, Inc., Knoxville, TN
mcmaster -at- cti-pet -dot- com