Re: Word

Subject: Re: Word
From: Romay Jean Sitze <rositze -at- NMSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 1994 14:12:34 -0600

Kevin asks a good question. Since this software is still relatively
new, I would be interested in hearing the feedback on this as well as on
any other glitchs in the program.

On Tue, 20 Sep 1994, Kevin Sporleder wrote:

> Soon, our department may have to begin writing some documentation using Word 6
> (due to circumstances beyond our control). On this list, I have seen several
> remarks about problems with using Word for long documents. I am interested in
> how long a document can be before any problems begin.

> Thanks,
> Kevin Sporleder kevinsp -at- crt -dot- com

* RoMay Sitze rositze -at- nmsu -dot- edu *
* Only the curious wil learn and only the resolute overcome the *
* obstacles to learning. The quest quotient has always excited *
* me more than the intelligence quotient. -Eugene S. Wilson_ *