Re: Tanks for the memories.

Subject: Re: Tanks for the memories.
From: Gwen Gall <ggall -at- CA -dot- ORACLE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 1994 11:29:37 EDT

Rick Lippencott says:

True, this is a free country with guaranteed freedom of speech.

Rick, this is no flame, and though I agree with the gist of your message,
I _must_ point out that this is an international Internet list, and not
all of us reading this message are Americans.

I think people should remember this, both when they obsess on off-topic issues
on the list, and when they are discussing issues of language usage.

My $0.15 CANADIAN (and worth every CANADIAN penny)

Gwen (ggall -at- ca -dot- oracle -dot- com)