SDSTC Videos for sale

Subject: SDSTC Videos for sale
From: "Bonni J. Graham" <bgraham -at- ELECTRICITI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 1994 14:04:41 PST

Hi folks!

It's time again for the SDSTC Meetings on Tape Series 1994-95. For all of
you who bought tapes last year -- thanks for making this program a success!
We have a great program year ahead of us again. There will be a couple of
changes to the ordering format, which I'll describe in a minute. For all
of you who haven't bought any tapes yet -- what are you waiting for?!
We've got some very informative and entertaining meeting topics, reproduced
on videotape just waiting for you. If you want information on how to get a
copy of our catalog, read on.

We still have tapes from last year's meetings. To receive a copy of our
catalog, send a stamped, addressed envelope to Bonni Graham, 4115 Wabash
Ave., San Diego, CA 92104-2124.

The plan for this year is for there to be a one-month lag between the date
of the meeting and the sending out of the tapes. In other words, you'll
receive October's tape in November, and so on. This is so I can have
copies pre-paid and minimize my chapter's out-of-pocket expenses. The
1994-95 tape price is $10.00, plus shipping ($2.90 to most areas; postage
prices are slightly higher if the tapes are going out of the country).
I'll continue to post each tape's availability as soon as I have it, and
when I have preview information available, I'll post that, too. We will
not be taping September's meeting, as it is a round-robin discussion.

If there is any pre-interest (i.e., someone who wants to receive the tapes
every month regardless of the topic), please let me know -- we'll set up
some kind of subscription deal. If anyone wants to trade tapes, please let
me know. I'll see what we can work out!

Bonni Graham
Manual Labour
Director, Region 8 Conference