Re: HELP!! Business case

Subject: Re: HELP!! Business case
From: Kat Nagel <KatNagel -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 1994 13:24:16 EDT

There are three magazines that often have articles on business use of the
internet.

Internet World
Internet Business Journal
Online Access

I'll see if I can track down a couple of articles for you. If I find
anything, I'll bring it to Council meeting on Monday.

BTW, if you get some quick, helpful replies to this, it should give you one
anecdotal example for your report.

Kat Nagel
katnagel -at- aol -dot- com