Information Mapping

Subject: Information Mapping
From: Michael Salsbury <michael -dot- salsbury -at- CYBERLINK -dot- BEAVER -dot- PA -dot- US>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 1994 01:06:48 -0500

I have received brochures in the mail about Information Mapping, and
I have seen a number of messages on this list about it. I'd like
to know more about it.

It'd be nice to be able to take a course on it, but that's not a
possibility through my employer or through my own wallet.

Anyone have any electronic docs they can send me on it, or maybe
give me a clue as to what it's all about? Sounds like it's a good
starting point for documenting things.

Thanks,
Mike

michael -dot- salsbury -at- cyberlink -dot- beaver -dot- pa -dot- us