TechWhirl (TECHWR-L) is a resource for technical writing and technical communications professionals of all experience levels and in all industries to share their experiences and acquire information.
For two decades, technical communicators have turned to TechWhirl to ask and answer questions about the always-changing world of technical communications, such as tools, skills, career paths, methodologies, and emerging industries. The TechWhirl Archives and magazine, created for, by and about technical writers, offer a wealth of knowledge to everyone with an interest in any aspect of technical communications.
I need some more help....
I am tasked with providing our customer documentation on CD ROM.
If any of you are doing this, tips on the following would be greatly
* What authoring tools (software) are you using?
* Did (do) you use a consultant?
* Did you purchase your own ROM writer?
* What is the sequence of events from a done paper doc to a done CD?
* How may people did you have on the project, size of the project, and time
Any other information...?
P.S. e-mail me if you're going to CD ROM expo in Boston in October.