Re: Schools & Technology

Subject: Re: Schools & Technology
From: Elaine Winters <ewinters -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 1994 08:03:09 -0700

For Cynthia and everyone else w/kids in school; check out

ednet -at- nic -dot- umass -dot- edu
write to the listserve, no subject, in the message ask
sub ednet <your name>

One of the most interesting lists I get. Keeps me in
tune with what's happening/not happening in schools
internationally. Elaine

E. Winters: Principal Program Facilitating and Consulting
Berkeley, CA, USA 510-843-0909 ewinters -at- netcom -dot- com
Instructional Design * Interactivity * Cross - Cultural Communication