Re: Administrivia

Subject: Re: Administrivia
From: Marc Santacroce <santa -at- MAILHUB -dot- TFS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 1994 16:55:47 -0700

Very impressive, congratulations, to all of us!

Let me take this opportunity to ask a very basic question. I don't
understand how certain LISTSERVs come into existence, how the
administrator/moderator is assigned, or how, for instance OKSTATE has the
managing this one).

Anyone care to enlighten me?

;-{D

Marc A. Santacroce
Technical Writer/Trainer TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
300 Lakeside Drive
Oakland, CA 94612-3540
510-645-3469

santa -at- tfs -dot- com santacroce -at- aol -dot- com

"Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six."