Re: Administrivia

Subject: Re: Administrivia
From: "Shelly M. La Rock" <smlarock -at- MTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 1994 15:00:13 LCL

I agree that special topics groups should not be formed for
this list. As a student, I learn a lot of new things from
this list--new things I may not know about if they were in
a special topics list that I wasn't aware of. Besides, with
the variety of information that most of us put in *one* message,
it would be difficult to stop and think, "Hey, I shouldn't talk
about this here, because there's another group already set up
discussing this."

Please! Don't make special topics groups on techwr-l!

Many, many thanks.

Shelly La Rock
smlarock -at- mtu -dot- edu
STC @ Mich. Tech