Re: Suit colors: Double standards?

Subject: Re: Suit colors: Double standards?
From: Laura Johnson <lauraj -at- CND -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 1994 15:47:36 GMT

Tammy_Williams -at- oclc -dot- org wrote:
: Message:
: I've read a few of the comments about the suit colors. I was
: wondering if people find it more acceptable for women to wear the
: non-traditional navy blue or black. I see a lot of men wearing
: pastels these days, so I assumed that we had moved out of the "pink
: for girls," "blue for boys" mentality.
: Tammy Williams (williams -at- oclc -dot- org)

Tammy, are you implying that navy & black are non-traditional for
women?? I thought they were traditional for both sexes, though I
think women do have more latitude in what they can acceptably wear
(styles *and* colors -- and no, it's not fair).

--
Laura Johnson
lauraj -at- fc -dot- hp -dot- com