Re[2]: Administrivia

Subject: Re[2]: Administrivia
From: Virginia Krenn <asdxvlk -at- OKWAY -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 1994 11:44:13 CDT

I'm not sure whether you were trying to be serious or humorous. Please
clarify.

Virginia

Author: "Elliott C. Evans" <evans -at- ansoft -dot- com> at SMTP
Date: 9/29/94 11:04 AM

From my application to net.nitpickers-anonymous:

27) What word would you like to have never appear on the Internet again?

"Administrivia." Why people choose this apparent misspelling over the
actual word "administrativa" is completely beyond me.

+-----
| Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans |
| Technical Writer, Ansoft Corporation |
| evans -at- ansoft -dot- com Pittsburgh, PA |
-----+