Re: Word Perfect 6.0A vs Word for Windows

Subject: Re: Word Perfect 6.0A vs Word for Windows
From: Romay Jean Sitze <rositze -at- NMSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 1994 13:02:15 -0600

As a matter of fact, I have. It has some great features, but can be
problematic in its own way. I've also used Pagemaker and Ventura. I love
Pagemaker for shorter documents but avoid Ventura as much as possible.

For tables, I still find it easier to fine tune the formatting and
functions in Word Perfect 6.0A than in any other program I've
tried--perhaps because Framemaker is not quite as friendly. I often have
more trouble getting from here to there in Framemaker.

On Mon, 3 Oct 1994, Kat
Nagel wrote:

> RoMay Sitze writes:
> "On this score, WP is head and shoulders above Word 6. However,
> I prefer Word for almost everything else I do. Now, if I could only
> find a single piece of software which combined the best of both..."

> Have you tried FrameMaker <grin>?
> @kat

> katnagel -at- aol -dot- com
> Life 1: MasterWork (technical writing and document design)
> Life 2: PlaynSong & Madrigalia, Ltd (vocal chamber music)

* RoMay Sitze rositze -at- nmsu -dot- edu *
* Mirrors should reflect a *
* little before throwing *
* back images. *
* -Jean Cocteau- *