sorry!

Subject: sorry!
From: Steve Fouts <sfouts -at- ELLISON -dot- SC -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 1994 09:30:37 CDT

Oops! I just hate that! I always grumble when someone replies to the Digest and
leaves the subject line,

`` Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 2 Oct 1994 to 3 Oct 1994.''

That is SO helpful when you read maybe a third of your email like I do and
trash subjects that you are not interested in.

So what do I do, I do the same thing, and put my intended Subject: line on the
Cc: line. So the Mailer daemon says, ``You idiot!,

550 Nietzsche... User unknown
550 is... User unknown
550 dead...... User unknown

Flame me, call me a newbie. I deserve it.