Re: Goofing off on the job?

Subject: Re: Goofing off on the job?
From: Jan Bates <bates -at- KINGFISH -dot- ATT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 1994 13:18:00 GMT

Julie,

My solution for concentration is a portable CD player and some
good music. Mostly I listen to classical music so that there is
no lyric to disturb me, but I have been known to listen to Broadway
shows, and other light music.

Jan
P.S. Where in Israel are you, and are you writing in English or
Hebrew? I've visited Israel three times (I have a friend from college
who lives in Ramat Gan) and really like it.