STC Phoenix Chapter October Meeting

Subject: STC Phoenix Chapter October Meeting
From: Giovanna Patani <patanig -at- TRG -dot- TRGLINK -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 1994 09:51:09 -0700

I must apologize to everyone for posting such a cryptic meeting announcement
to the list yesterday. My e-mail system and I have not yet reached agreement
on punctuation. Instead of apostrophes and quotation marks, my message was
punctuated with substitute codes rendering the whole message almost
unintelligible. I hope this re-posting survives the journey:-)

*** STC Phoenix Chapter October Meeting ***
TOPIC: You, Me, and Cyberspace

Join us on Tuesday, October 11 for friendly conversation with fellow
technical communicators.
Find out what access to the Internet and its multitude of resources can mean=
for today's technical communicator.
Tour Glendale Community College's innovative High Technology Center and
Electronic Classroom and see what tomorrow's users are doing on the
"Information Highway" today.
Then, see a live demonstration of the Electronic Forum, GCC's link to the
Internet.

***PROGRAM***
Tour &
Networking 5:00 p.m.
Dinner 6:15 p.m.
Program 7:00 p.m.
Location: Glendale Community College,
6000 W. Olive Ave.
Entrees: Choice of Herb-baked Chicken with Pilaf,
Tenderloin of Beef Medallions, or
Pasta with Marinated Vegetables.
Cost: $16.00 (payable at the door)
includes dinner, tax, tips, and program.
$5.00 for program only.
RSVP: STC Hotline 553-4321
by 1:00 p.m. (Fri.) Oct. 7.
Indicate your choice of entree.