Re: HELP! What is EDP?

Subject: Re: HELP! What is EDP?
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 1994 13:37:00 -0500

I was wondering if anyone could let me in on the basics of EDP. (What it
is, what you do with it, what the letters EDP stand for, etc...).

Don't know if it's the right one, but the only EDP I can think of is Electronic
Data Processing, an ancient name relating to computers. The EDP managers of
years back are the IS managers, even CIO's, of today.

Have fun,
Arlen