Re: Frame Conditional Text

Subject: Re: Frame Conditional Text
From: Romay Jean Sitze <rositze -at- NMSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 1994 18:38:20 -0600

Just wanted to say thanks to Sally and others who have written to indicate
limitations in the use of the Conditional Text feature. I hadn't
encountered any problems, but then, I haven't used it for some of the
things you have. It's good to be aware that such limits exist as they
allow us to plan more effectively.

* RoMay Sitze rositze -at- nmsu -dot- edu *
* Mirrors should reflect a *
* little before throwing *
* back images. *
* -Jean Cocteau- *