Technical writer positions available

Subject: Technical writer positions available
From: Don Sargent <sargent -at- OTTER -dot- TEMPLATE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 1994 11:27:32 EDT

We are currently searching for two technical writers to join our software
documentation team at Template Software in Herndon, VA. The following
describes our requirements for the position:

Senior Technical Writer

Requirements:

- Degree in Technical Communication, English, or Computer Science
- Five or more years writing reference and task-oriented software
documentation for commercial products
- Experience documenting software development tools
- Courses in C or Pascal or programming experience

The following qualifications are highly desirable:

- Experience using FrameMaker
- Experience using UNIX and MS Windows
- Hands-on programming experience a plus
- Experience designing and writing online documentation
- Knowledge of and experience with object-oriented design and
programming concepts
- Experience with workflow or network management software

We want a highly skilled technical communicator who is aggressive and
independent. The position involves developing reference manuals, user guides,
and online documentation for a family of object-oriented development
environments.

Please contact me by phone or E-mail for more information. You can submit
your resume via regular mail, E-mail, or fax. Writing samples are required.

Template Software's postal address, my phone and fax numbers, and my Internet
address, are as follows:

Template Software voice: (703)318-1266
Attn: Don Sargent fax: (703)318-7378
13100 Worldgate Dr. E-mail: sargent -at- template -dot- com
Suite 340
Herndon, VA 22070