Re: Windows Features

Subject: Re: Windows Features
From: Dan Benjamin <db3521 -at- PEGASUS -dot- CC -dot- UCF -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 1994 20:01:53 -0400

On Mon, 10 Oct 1994, Romay Jean Sitze wrote:

> In some programs I can do a screen capture by simply using the PRINT
> SCREEN key at the top right of my keyboard. In others I can accomplish
> the same task with ^SHIFT PRINTSCREEN. However, in some programs nothing
> seems to work. To add to Dan's question--am I missing something? Are
> there other options? Is there any one method that works consistently?

The only program that I've found to word consistently and perfectly each
time is something I purchased after tiring of Windows' inability to
capture screens reliably. It's PC Tools' Screen Capture utility. It
configures easily and is 100% reliable. Definately a must for good
screen captures. Keep in mind that, although it may not be available
separetly yet, that PC Tools for Windows (buy the upgrade) costs only
about $50.

| Dan Benjamin | db3521 -at- pegasus -dot- cc -dot- ucf -dot- edu |
| University of Central Florida | Orlando, Florida |