Book Reviewing

Subject: Book Reviewing
From: "Myers, Marshall" <CBMDM -at- TTACS3 -dot- TTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 1994 19:38:34 GMT

Susan,

I was not able to get a message through to your personal number.

I am a recent Ph.D. in business and technical writing who has reviewed books
for FOCUS, FRESHMAN ENGLISH NEWS, and COMPOSITION STUDIES, as well as other
scholarly and popular publications.

If you need a book reviewer, I'm willing.

I'm at:
Marshall Myers
Dept. of English
Texas Tech University
Lubbock, TX 79409

Since I'm on visiting professor status here, I'm looking for a full-time,
tenure-track position, so the exposure could help.

Thanks.