Sticks and stones...

Subject: Sticks and stones...
From: Jack Shaw <jsh -at- SOFTWARE-AG -dot- DE>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 1994 10:48:44 MEZ

...do not the Internet make/
nor iron bars a very comfortable chair.

But since neither postmaster -at- techwr-l nor the
dumb old listserver backgrinding away there in
OK answer my queries, not even names can hurt...

So I'll have to harrass you, the masses, with the
question:

What happened to TECHWR-L posts to us in-continent
subscribees?

Is anyone else out there having this trouble?

Is anyone elso out there?

Mom??!!

J. Shaw
Way Station #13