Party Time! TECHWR-L has over 1000 vict...er, members!

Subject: Party Time! TECHWR-L has over 1000 vict...er, members!
From: Jack Shaw <jsh -at- SOFTWARE-AG -dot- DE>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 1994 09:51:28 MEZ

I don't know how hysteric it is, but I've been
advised that TECHWR-L has over 1000 unsuspecting
participants. Isn't there something we can do to
alleviate this momentous event?

Of course, it might have broken 1000 twenty times
already, but we need an excuse to get up and get down
or whatever...where's the Geritol, let's boogie...

Uncle Ralph has even offered the barn for this momentous
event--providing we're willing to do some shoveling first...
always a hitch...

And besides, it's Friday (here).

:-)