Re: Screen Fatigue

Subject: Re: Screen Fatigue
From: "Robert E. Allen" <re_allen -at- PNL -dot- GOV>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 1994 23:11:13 GMT

In article <01HI997Q1M7C9EIMIU -at- delphi -dot- com>, RJLIPPINCOTT -at- delphi -dot- com says:

>In effect, we're sitting at our desks with two out-of-synch strobe lights
>flashing in our faces. It would seem to me that this would cause fatigue.

That's the most ridiculous idea I've heard--today anyway. Of course,
it's also quite likely true. I'd like to test the hypothesis, but human
subject experimentation is not an "in thing" at government funded
labs right now.

Bob