ATTN: PAUL & other Degree Seekers

Subject: ATTN: PAUL & other Degree Seekers
From: Nancy Hayes <nancyh -at- PMAFIRE -dot- INEL -dot- GOV>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 1994 15:00:15 GMT

Hi, Paul,

You may have been the person I was trying to find. Here's a list of
universities that contacted me when I was doing a tech writing survey earlier
this year. There are probably others, but these are a start.

(Apologies for posting this--I lost Paul's address--and there does seem
to be some interest in the subject [(no pun intended--been on misc.writing
too long]

Northeastern University Mary Loeffelholz
(Master) Chair of Graduate Committee
406 Holmes Hall
Northeastern University
Boston, MA 02115
617-373-2512

Pennsylvania State U. Dr. Sanford Schwartz
(Ph.D. and MA) Director of Graduate Studies
Department of English
Pennsylvania State University
University Park, PN 16802
814-863-3069

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute S. Michael Halloran
(Ph.D.) Director of Graduate Studies
518-276-8847

Fairleigh Dickinson University Dr. John W. Elliott
(MA) Coordinator of Tech. Writing
201-692-2263

Miami University C. Gilbert Storms, Director
(Master) Department of English
Bachelor Hall
Oxford, OH 45056
513-529-5221

--
--N. L. Hayes DISCLAIMER: Personal opinion, only.
nancyh -at- pmafire -dot- inel -dot- gov Does not represent company policy.