Contract Writer needed - Dallas area

Subject: Contract Writer needed - Dallas area
From: Joe Fockler <jfockler -at- IPHASE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 1994 16:36:29 -0500

A friend of mine contacted me and asked if I would be interested or knew
someone who might be interested in a contract technical writing position
in the North Dallas area.

The position requires 3-5 years of technical writing experience, solid
knowledge of FrameMaker 4.0 for Windows, knowledge of/experience with
OS/2 operating system, and IPF tag language.

The contract is through April of 1995 and could lead to a permanent position.

If you are interested please reply to me at jfockler -at- iphase -dot- com --
From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000====
* | *
* Joe Fockler | "The price of greatness is responsibility." *
* Interphase Corporation | *
* Dallas, Texas 75234 | -- Winston Churchill *
* | *
* jfockler -at- iphase -dot- com | "He that brings hope, brings leadership." *
* | *
* | -- unknown *
From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000====