Re: staffing -- thanks!

Subject: Re: staffing -- thanks!
From: Paula Reynolds <PAULAR -at- HISPEED -dot- MHS -dot- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 1994 09:01:23 EDT

hey techwrlrs...

I posted last week about the bizarre staffing situation I was in, and I
got 17+ responses saying "nah, you're not so bizarre." Thanks! I'm
feeling a bit overwhelmed and relatively clueless, but the responses gave
good advice and even better war stories. The moral? This, too, shall
pass.

The upshot is that I sat down with my boss and defined my role in the
coming year, and from that information, I have a better picture of what
help I'm going to need.

Again, thank you for your support and information. For folks who are STC
members, I hope we can get a reunion of 'net users going at the
conference next year.

Paula Reynolds