Clean room paper

Subject: Clean room paper
From: Richard Lippincott <rlippinc -at- BEV -dot- ETN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 1994 14:45:24 EDT

Debbie Molinaro asked about clean room paper, particularly 30# Munising Bond.

That's the product we use for -all- our clean room publications. This
includes operating manuals, preventive maintenance manuals, and schematic
books for the ion implantation devices (I have a strange feeling your company
might be one of our customers.)

The paper is tough, and resembles a cross between bond paper and Tyvek (with
a leaning towards the Tyvek side.) I've never heard any complaints about it.

If you wish, I can snail-mail you some blank paper. Or, if my guess was
correct, see if you can snag one of your copies of an operating guide for the
NV-GSD, NV-10, or NV-20 implanters. They're all made from the stuff.

I hope this helped.

Rick Lippincott
Eaton Semiconductor
rlippinc -at- bev -dot- etn -dot- com