Fwd: Internet-on-a-Disk, Issue #6, October 1994

Subject: Fwd: Internet-on-a-Disk, Issue #6, October 1994
From: Gwen Gall <ggall -at- CA -dot- ORACLE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 1994 11:56:57 EDT

I'm forwarding this to the list--not only is it interesting generally, it also
provides some information for Steve Lawrensen's request (Check out the item on
the Metaindex).

Cheers,

Gwen (ggall -at- ca -dot- oracle -dot- com)
Oracle MultiDimension

"The foreseeable future. A cliche, and a fuzzy one. How much of the
future is foreseeable? Ten minutes? Ten years? Any of it? By whom is it
foreseeable? Seers? Experts? Everybody?"
--Strunk and White, "The Elements of Style"