REPLY

Subject: REPLY
From: linda -dot- barney -at- INFO-ODYSSEY -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 1994 19:12:07 LCL

I saw your reply on the tech writing user group. I would be very interested in
getting a list of scriptwriting articles. I own a technical/marketing writing
company in Portland, OR. Most of my work relates to writing technical manuals,
training materials, and on-line help. I do a certain amount of marketing
writing and will be trying script writing for the first time as a member of an
IICS SIG. We (the SIG) are going to try to develop a CD-ROM in a game format
to teach kids (6th grade) how to use the Internet. I would appreciate any info
you could send me. Feel free to chat anytime -- thanks for the reply.