Re: Two Questions

Subject: Re: Two Questions
From: Chantel Reynolds <Reynoldb -at- ZIAVMS -dot- ENMU -dot- EDU>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 1994 14:17:05 -0600

Amber,

Someone else took care of the first question. I can give you an
idea of the second question, since I live in NM. ALB's Intel plant is
expanding like crazy--you might try it. Also, Los Alamos National
Laboratories is always looking for writers, but it is about 1.5 hours from
ALB. Santa Fe would also be a good place--they have several Internet labs
going up, and they need writers too. It's an hour from ALB, but a lot of
people from ALB commute up to Santa Fe for work since SF has an outrageous
cost of living.
If I get any other information, I'll post it here.

Chantel

Lost in Translation

Barra Chantel Reynolds
Writing & Internet tutor-ENMU
ACS instructor-ENMU
Macintosh Lab-ENMU
(Reynoldb -at- ziavms -dot- enmu -dot- edu)