Re: Looking for HTML information

Subject: Re: Looking for HTML information
From: "Steven W. Leslie" <stleslie -at- NMSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 1994 13:48:55 -0700

Here is the list of HTML Tutorials and help files that I have found. If
anyone knows of any others, please let me know.

Steve

Steven Leslie, Technical Writer | INFORMATION CENTER
Phone: 505-646-1810 | Computing and Networking Technology
Email: sleslie -at- nmsu -dot- edu | Organization
NMSU-INFO: http://www.nmsu.edu | New Mexico State University

http://www.ncsa.uiuc.edu/demoweb/html-primer.html - NCSA's HTML Primer

http://info.cern.ch/hypertext/WWW/MarkUp/MarkUp.html - CERN's Intro to HTML

http://www.bu.edu/html-intro.html - Intro To writing HTML