Re: your mail

Subject: Re: your mail
From: "Westra, Kayla L." <13718westr -at- KCPBLDG01 -dot- BV -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 1994 17:08:00 CST

Beth wrote--

>Are there teachers of tech wr out there, people interested in how-to and
>what and why of teaching people basic and advanced tech wr skills and
>strategies?

I teach a class to engineers and support staff at an
architectural/engineering firm. The course is a basic "remember the rules"
writing class, with stress put on our company's standards.

>Is there another list that serves as a platform for tech wr teachers??

Not that I know of.

If you want me to give you the details, perhaps a private e-mail would be
best. I'd be happy to share what I've learned.

Kayla Westra
Black & Veatch
13718westr -at- kcpbldg01 -dot- bv -dot- com