Just A Thought (Delete If You Wish)

Subject: Just A Thought (Delete If You Wish)
From: MONETTE DENISE P 678-3843 MACA <dmonette -at- ARL -dot- MIL>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 1994 15:53:25 -0700

I was sitting here wondering whether anybody has done a study about e-mail
and listservs, etc. and whether the number of flames and such are more
prolific at the beginning of the week when members are rested from the
weekend and ready to start a new week of work (dare I use the word
"frisky"?), or does the number of excited replies get larger as the week
passes and readers become more tired and grumpy? Just a thought to ponder.

* Denise Monette Technical Writer/Editor dmonette -at- arl -dot- mil*
* 4773 Sunflower Pl. White Sands Missile Range w-(505) 678-0697*
* Las Cruces, NM 88005 h-(505) 528-8168*