*** Q: WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ON THE NET ?

Subject: *** Q: WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ON THE NET ?
From: Pierre Didierjean <cisitm -at- ALBERT -dot- CAD -dot- CEA -dot- FR>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 1994 16:22:41 GMT

I'd like to know what kind of people i find on the net.

Students, Commercials, Adminitrations, Scientifics or what ??

Is anybody knows that or have statistical results ?

What are YOU doing in life ?

I am a system administrator.

Thanks for the answers and sorry for my english .....

Bye

| Pierre DIDIERJEAN |
| |
| Administrateur Systeme UNIX |
| Cisi, Aix-en-Provence |
| France |
| email : cisitm -at- albert -dot- cad -dot- cea -dot- fr |