We're not so bad after all, folks

Subject: We're not so bad after all, folks
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 1994 11:33:00 -0500

I received the "Please Help", from two different groups. I posted my update to
both of those groups. From the other group, I've received nasty notes from two
different self-appointed net.cops (since one was UK, I guess that would make him
net.flying.squad) complaining, not understanding that I was, in effect, calling
off the search. No one from this list has misunderstood what I thought was a
perfectly straight-forward message. Despite what some recent posters to this
list have intimated, it seems that the people on this list are not so quick to
rant and rave as a non-scientifically selected sample of net.denizens.

Take heart. We're doing pretty good.

Have fun,
Arlen