Re: Automatic Backups in FrameMaker

Subject: Re: Automatic Backups in FrameMaker
From: Laurie Rubin <lmr -at- SYL -dot- NJ -dot- NEC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 1994 14:04:08 -0500

My experience with those gray captured graphics frames...
I've received them in my files, but wasn't so concerned as I assumed they were
primarily used as placeholders for memory conservation (captured graphics do
take up alot of memory, well, I'm am not so sure for referenced files).
When I get a gray graphic -- not more than one every so often in a file -- I
open the Object Properties option under Graphics, and click on the Set button.
The actual graphic replaces the grey frame. I have not lost a single
captured graphic file (and all are referenced) as a
result of the procedure I just described.
Laurie