STC-Tucson Meeting Notice

Subject: STC-Tucson Meeting Notice
From: "Nancy S. Burns" <nburns -at- NOAO -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 1994 12:07:09 -0825

The Tucson group of the Society for Technical Communication's Phoenix
Chapter cordially invites you to attend our meeting,

PROJECT MANAGEMENT

What you can do to plan and track your projects. The panelists are TC
managers representing small, medium, and large-size departments,
respectively.

Tuesday, November 15

Time: Networking 5:30 p.m.
Dinner 6:15 p.m.
Program 7:00 p.m.

Location: Best Western Inn at the Airport
7060 South Tucson Blvd.
(before the entrance to the Tucson Int'l Airport)

Menu: Choice of Breast of Chicken, BBQ Beef Brisket, Herbed Bass, or Pasta.
Dinner includes a salad, dessert, and coffee.

Cost: $14.95 (payable at the door) includes dinner, tax, and tip.

RSVP: Call Norma Roberts at (602) 799-7050 by Wednesday, Nov. 9.
Please indicate your entree choice. No-shows will be billed.

Directions: From Phoenix, I-10 south to Kino Parkway South exit.
Take immediate left onto Benson Highway. Follow airport signs east
about 5 miles (Benson Hwy. changes to Tucson Blvd.). The Inn is on
the right (west side), at the airport entrance (tel. 602-746-0271).

Nancy Burns
Tucson Liaison to the Phoenix Chapter of STC
Tel.: 602-322-8574
e-mail: nburns -at- noao -dot- edu