Re: Letters and E-mail

Subject: Re: Letters and E-mail
From: Karen Kay <karenk -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 1994 09:15:02 -0800

Westra, Kayla L. said:
> A thousand apologies for sending this to all of you. It was Friday. What
> can I say?

The term I know for this is e-oops. This is part of the modern world,
we're all used to it...or soon will be...

The best case I know is in Honolulu, some 'sensitive' material was
accidentally faxed to the wrong political candidate's office, and it
cost that person the election.

Karen
karenk -at- netcom -dot- com