HTML Editors

Subject: HTML Editors
From: David Venzke <dven -at- COBRA -dot- CLEO -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 1994 13:13:26 EST

Just read an article in the October 31 issue of PC Week that some of you may
be interested in: "HTML editors for creating Web documents" (PCWeek Navigator).

The article (written by Jeff Frentzen) lists a number of tools that are
available via the Internet for the Macintosh, UNIX and Windows operating
systems that can be used for creating HTML documents that will reside on a
WWW server.

Don't know if a copy of the article is available from PC Week but the address
for PCWeek Navigator is navigator -at- pcweek -dot- ziff -dot- com

+From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=+
| Dave Venzke | All opinions expressed here are solely my |
| CLEO Communications | own. Any resemblance to opinions held by |
| 3796 Plaza Drive | my employer is purely coincidental. |
| Ann Arbor MI 48108 | |
| (313) 662-2002, ext. 132 | Address: dven -at- cleo -dot- com |
+From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=+