Re: "Facts is facts" and IQ tests

Subject: Re: "Facts is facts" and IQ tests
From: Nora Merhar <merhar -at- ALENA -dot- SWITCH -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 1994 08:48:58 CST

Kill this thread, NOW. There is reliable information to discredit much
of what the authors of THE BELL CURVE have to say about IQ & race & intelligence

Frankly, Mike, I find your comment

"Nevertheless, before I get flamed for posting this information, let me
say that I know several Blacks of extraordinary intelligence and character.
I'd rather be stranded on a desert island with any of those guys than
with many Whites I know."

offensive in and of itself, along the "I'm not prejudiced! Some of my best
friends are..." line. I suggest all this stops before it goes any further.

Nora
merhar -at- alena -dot- switch -dot- rockwell -dot- com