Re: Multimedia as part of a T...

Subject: Re: Multimedia as part of a T...
From: "John H. Olds" <JOlds -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 1994 22:09:25 -0500

Yes and No, this should be a course for a technical Illustrator. The writer
is concerned with two way communications. The writer communicates to the
customer and communcates the customers needs back into the company. on the
other hand the writer must be aware that they may have to use mutimedia to
delivery the message faster and with less words. But, they must not try to
become the programmer or the illustrator, less they deminish their primary
role.