Jobs at Uniface in Amsterdam!

Subject: Jobs at Uniface in Amsterdam!
From: Alan McGrane <McGrane -dot- Alan -at- UNIFACE -dot- NL>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 1994 18:37:50 +0100

Technical Writing Positions in Amsterdam

UNIFACE Technology BV is a well established software company that provides
leading edge technology to global information markets. Due to the success of
our 4GL product, UNIFACE, we are continuously expanding our organization. Our
Technical Publications department is looking for:

Three Technical Writers

These writers will be based at our international headquarters in Amsterdam, The
Netherlands.

We write all our technical documentation in-house and in order to keep up with
our rapidly developing product we wish to employ three full-time technical
writers who should have experience in some of the following areas:

- C or C++ programming.
- 4GL experience in various GUI environments.
- CASE tools and various analysis and design methodologies.
- Relational database theory.
- Networking and distributed systems.

We are interested both in writers who have recently graduated and those with
more experience. A degree in Computer Science is a distinct advantage. You
should work well as part of a team and should be talk to programmers using
their very own terminology - in fact programmers with technical writing
experience are just as welcome to apply.

To apply for one of these positions, send your CV to:

Ms. Sonja Bloemers
Human Resources Department
Uniface Technology B.V.,
P.O. Box 12933