A search for a Manager of Technical Writing

Subject: A search for a Manager of Technical Writing

Hello:

I am currently involved in a fairly intensive search for a manager of
technical writing. I would very much appreciate any help you might be able
to provide too me. I look forward toward hearing from you.

Manager of Technical Writing

-8+ years of experience in documentation
-3+ years of experience in people management
-Strong background in on-line help
-Knowledge of either Unix or MS Windows platforms from the commands,
utilities, areas
-Knowledge of production methodology
-Track record of accomplishment in documentation is essential

Please let me know if you know anyone that might fit this background,
either e- mail me or have them give me a call at 408-524-3057, Thanks in
advance for your help. Herb
deitz -at- pure -dot- com

----- End Included Message -----