Re: Another Web page for

Subject: Re: Another Web page for
From: Keith Soltys <ksoltys -at- IO -dot- ORG>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 1994 06:37:25 -0500

Subject: Re: Another Web page for tech

MR>>>Subject: Another Web page for technical writers
>>
>><snip>.
>>>You can access the page at the following URL:
>>>
>>>http://www.io.org/~ksoltys/
>>
>>>If you find problems with it, or have suggestions or comments, please
>>>email me.

>> I can't connect. Tried it early this AM.
>> Is anyone else getting a connection?
>>
>>Ned Bedinger
>>qwa -at- eskimo -dot- com
>>

MR>No. i couldn't either. My Mosaic browser tried for a long, long time, but
>failed in the end.

MR>Margaret Redding

My service provider (Internex Online) was down a couple of times in the
last week. It's possible you hit them when they were down.

I know other people have been able to access the page. If the URL above
doesne't work, try going directly to the main page for Internex, at
http://www.io.org, and select the item for Home Pages by Internex
Users, then select my page (Keith Soltys) from the list.

If that doesn't work, email me. But it should.

Regards,

Keith

* 1st 2.00b #3667 * Nobody ever forgets where he buried the hatchet.