Re: Where do electrons go when...?

Subject: Re: Where do electrons go when...?
From: "Lori A. Moreland" <Lori -dot- Moreland -at- CLE -dot- AB -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 1994 09:12:19 -0500

Don't fret, Kat.

Call your system administrator. You should be able to get your mailbox back.
First, the sysadmin should re-mount it. Then s/he may be able to re-save your
mail messages as an e-mail file. The messages don't go away. They're just in
la-la land. This happened to me once. Okay, more than once.

Have fun!
Lori -dot- Moreland -at- cle -dot- ab -dot- com

P.S.-- I think electrons go to the laundry sock dimension. Along with car keys.