Idle questions - Humor (fwd)

Subject: Idle questions - Humor (fwd)
From: Joe Fockler <jfockler -at- IPHASE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 1994 10:47:03 -0600

Does anyone have questions to add to this list?

Item Subject: Idle questions

If you need a break from barbershopping (not all that often, for many of
us), then consider the following:

Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?

Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

How does the guy who drives the snowplow get to work in the mornings?

If 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the
doors?

If nothing ever sticks to TEFLON, how do they make TEFLON stick to the pan?

If you're in a vehicle going the speed of light, what happens when you turn
on the headlights?

Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?

Why is it that when you transport something by car, it's called a
shipment, but when you transport something by ship, it's called cargo?

Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn
down the volume on the radio?

--

Joe Fockler "That's bull, substance abuse isn't a
Interphase Corporation disease, it's a WEAKNESS."

jfockler -at- iphase -dot- com "I'm so far ahead of myself, I say things
I haven't even thought of yet."
-- Cynthia Tobias