Versionitis

Subject: Versionitis
From: Mike Christie <mikec -at- LUNA -dot- SYNTEL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 1994 08:56:26 -0800

> Do you work in an area that suffers "Versionitis?" This is the
> uncontrollable urge to upgrade to a new release of a product as
> soon as it comes out.

"Work in an area"?? Hey, I have a terrible case of it personally!
Don't be so judgemental! This is a terrible disease that afflicts many
help these insatiable technophiles. Send your contribution to the the
Versionitis Society of America today. We must fund this vital research so
that some day....

Happy weekend, all! ;-)

Mike Christie
Technical Writer