Re: Editing and the Internet

Subject: Re: Editing and the Internet
From: Dick Price <DPrice -at- COMPUTER -dot- ORG>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 1994 12:18:00 EST

Giselle,

It would be hard for me to get my hands on this magazine.
Would it be too much to ask for a fax of the article?
You could fax it to me at IEEE Computer Society, Dick Price,
fax 1-714-821-4010. In either case, thanks for the info.

Cheers,

Dick
dprice -at- computer -dot- org

Subject: Editing and the Internet
Author: TECHWR-L -at- VM1 -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu@INTERNET at CCROUTER
Date: 11/11/94 3:00 PM

You may want to take a look at an excellent article by Douglas
Kincade and Lauren Oppenheim in the July 1994 issue of
_Scholarly Publishing_, "Marking It Up as We Go Along: Into
Editorial Production's Electronic Future" (Princeton University
Press as a case study; *very* readable). [Vol. 25, no. 4,
pp. 233-242]

------

Giselle Weiss
gweiss -at- camtwh -dot- eric -dot- on -dot- ca