TW Curriculum Info, Please

Subject: TW Curriculum Info, Please
From: Sarah Bane <A37723F%MSUMUSIC -dot- BITNET -at- UGA -dot- CC -dot- UGA -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 1994 14:38:12 CST

This request is for my fellow academic types out there. I am
involved in a curricular disagreement too tedious to detail here
and need information on course offerings in technical writing or
technical communication.

I would appreciate it if any of you could send me a list of courses
in your technical communication program. All I need is a list of
course titles. If you don't wish to post to the list, please
send e-mail to me at the following:
a37723f -at- MSUMUSIC -dot- BITNET@uga.cc.uga.edu

Thank you,
Sarah L. Bane
Assistant Professor of English and Coordinator of Technical Writing
Murray State University, Murray, KY

Of making many books there is no end, and much study is a weariness
of the flesh.--Ecclesiastes 12:12 NRSV